Esky – Sky of Electronics
The ES-CR06 Solar Hand Crank Radio is a 3-in-1 multifunctional device which works as an AM/FM/NOAA weather radio, LED illuminator and a portable battery charger.
It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas, charge USB port devices such as mobile phones, to keep you connected and powered, provide up to date weather information to ensure safety and preparedness and AM/FM radio access for music, news and more.
What Upgraded ?
Now it’s 8 times brighter and 3 times larger battery capacity than standard! This upgraded version improve the LED flashlight power from 1W/50 lumen to 3W/140 lumen, promote the capacity from 350mAH to 1000mAh, surely keep your phones powered and also protect you in dark spaces.
Rehcarge in 3 Ways
– Micro USB port charging
– Solar charging via sun’s rays
– Manual hand cranking
AM / FM / NOAA WEATHER RADIO
Let you stay up to date with the latest weather and hazard information with NOAA or listen to your favorite AM or FM Radio Station.
Not only built for emergencies but also for your daily life.
It’s also light and easy to carry, Dimensions : 5 x 2.4 x 1.8 inch; Weight : 0.49lb
– Maximum Power Consumption : 3W
– AM : 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz, NOAA: 162.40 ~ 162.55MHz
– Battery : Ni-MH
– Working Voltage : 2.7V to 4.2V
– Waterproof Leve l: IPX-3
– 1x Esky weather radio
– 1x Micro USB charging cable
– 1x User Manual
– 1x Warranty card
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
– 12 Month Replacement Warranty
– Lifetime Support Guarantee
- AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio: Stays up to date with the latest weather and hazard information with the NOAA Weather or listen to your favorite AM or FM Radio Station
- Flashlight & USB Charger: Comes with 3W/ 140 lumen super bright LED flashlight to give extra convenience in darkness. Moreover, it can charge other USB enabled devices to help out of power exhaustion
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Equipped with multiple rechargeable options: expose solar panel to direct sunlight, hand crank to wind up internal alternator, 3 Rechargeable Ways: Equipped with multiple rechargeable options: expose solar panel to direct sunlight, hand crank to wind up internal alternator, recharge by Micro USB port
- AM: 520-1710KHz, FM: 87-108MHz, NOAA: 162.40-162.55MHz; Working Voltage: 2.7V to 4.2V
- Battery Power: 1000 mAh/3.6V Ni-MH; Maximum Power Consumption: 3W