- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 – Solar Generator Review
- GOAL ZERO YETI 1250 REVIEW – IT’S GOOD BUT SEE MY LATEST VIDEOS ON IT
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Off Grid System – Review
- Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 1400: Test and Review
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 – Double the Battery Capacity – but don’t buy the battery I bought!
- How To Break Your Goal Zero Yeti 1250 – What it can and can not run. 🙁
- Yeti 3000 – New Goal Zero Home Backup System
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Real World Experience
- YETI 1250 update
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250 powering camper part 1
From smartphones to refrigerators and everything in between, a gas-free generator for any situation. Whether you’re working and playing off-grid or experiencing a power outage, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit offers the power to get the job done. Silent, safe, and easy to use indoors or out. Clean self-sustaining power generation from wall, car, or sun. This Bonus Power Pack Kit comes with an extensive array of items to give you a complete package for multiple options. What’s in the kit: • 4X Solar Panel: BOULDER 30 – Use to capture the sun’s power, Power Pack: YETI 1250 – Store the power and then use it to recharge your gear, 2X Fabric Carrying Case – Handy, protective case for transporting your solar panels, Roll Cart – Enables you to easily move your power pack around, Wall Charge Cable – Charge your power pack from wall outlet, 3X Light-a-life LED portable Lamps – Powerful lighting for indoors or outside, 1 Tripod – for mounting the solar panels and easy movement to best alignment with the sun, 10 Clips – for attaching the solar panels together, EXTRA BONUS – Solar and Hand Crank LED Flashlight – a personal favorite – rugged with both lamp and directional lighting.