Hilarious Doomsday Prepper: “We’re psycho”

Share it with your friends Like

I guess they are trying to say they can take care of themselves!

Doomsday Preppers Season 2, Episode 1 – “You Can’t Let Evil Win”

Comments

toosweet241 says:

what are you edomites scared of the” book of revelations” that is not going to help hehe

smokeycanopy says:

how wasted was she

kevin haskins says:

im the most pro gun man in he world…. that being said they have no business owning guns

9171paladin says:

Their gonna be juicy target for whatever raiders.

Girlgamer06 says:

Lol

Gavlick Apthesycerski says:

We’re psycho. Perfect plan lol stoned though as well for sure at least they would know how to relax during doomsday lol. Best argument ever “i don’t think so…..” silence falls

Vanja Lazarevic says:

I dont belive in all those theoryies that preppers say but i liked watching Doomsday Preppers cuz it looks fun i eman it looks cool like guns lots of guns and how they acctually preppare. While watching this i rememmber myself playing with my brothers(not brothers from the same mother, but from my aunt), like prepparing for war and we used the old bed for a tank, and we would play that game for weeks, i would go for a few week sleepover and then we would start stockpilling, it was really fun, so preppers remind me of my childhood and thats why i like watching preppers although i dont belive their theories.

NarcoticRebel97 says:

well every disaster has had people saying ” I Didnt Think It Would Happen To Me ” and i bieve i’d rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it, also every prepper that isnt psycho like these preppers admitted to being hopes with all their hearts nothing happens because in the end we are all americans and love our lazy lifestyles…

T Adams says:

Wow……there are so many things I could say about this group of people, but I think it’s best I do not!!!

Comments are disabled for this post.

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.