My Dollar Store Bug Out Bag

My Dollar Store Bug Out Bag

My Dollar Store Bug Out Bag
My Dollar Store Bug Out Bag Checklist Water .Emergency Water Pouches .portable water filter .water bottle .water bladder Food .emergency ration bars .MREs or freeze dried food .cooking kit .small stove with fuel tablets Tools & Misc. .multi tool .survival knife .fishing & sewing kit .axe/hatchet .saw .sharpener Self Defense .gun .bow/cross bow .ammunitions .pepper […]
243

My Dollar Store Bug Out Bag Checklist

Water
.Emergency Water Pouches
.portable water filter
.water bottle
.water bladder

Food
.emergency ration bars
.MREs or freeze dried food
.cooking kit
.small stove with fuel tablets

Tools & Misc.

.ammunitions
.pepper spray

Shelter & Clothing
.rain poncho
.space blanket
.one change of clothes
.tent, tube tent, or tarp
.work gloves

.zip ties
.first aid kit
.compass & map
.100ft paracord
.garbage bags
.dust mask or bandana

Comments

Big boi says:

hell yeah. brought the dinosaur back.

; )

matt carel says:

great idea for people like me that are on social security disability who don’t have a lot of money

matt carel exactly

Tony Swiger says:

Gotta love spam, lol Great vid/info, Thanks!

Tony Swiger thank you

David Genthner Jr says:

What no pork rines or funions to go with your Spam?

Ewww spam

Bug out vehicles UK Torn Apart self sufficiency. says:

Spam singles!!! That’s like crack to a Yorkshireman it’s a good job we can’t get that in the UK. Thanks for taking the time to get all the gear to do the vid it’s nice to see what is available round the world.

Step One survival says:

Bug out vehicles UK Torn Apart self sufficiency. yeah it is pretty cool I’ve been to over 36 countries it was crazy going in the shopping centers and shopping malls looking at stuff I would use in the United States

Bug out vehicles UK Torn Apart self sufficiency. says:

Step One survival too right. I live in rip off Britain where everything is overpriced and and hand made is undervalued.

Stephen Mitchell says:

Step One survival I don’t know what area you are in. But if you’re in the north Georgia area and want to do videos, I have property, Creek, shooting range with a extensive reloading room, chronographs, etcetera. Parabolic Mike, GoPros, 50 bmg’s, spas-12, toys haha, Mountain cannons, if I hadn’t got it one of my buddies do and we would set you up with whatever you need for your videos also plenty of camping area. I never charged no one for nothing just expect them to have fun and be safe! Just thought I would offer because I watched your video and you’re a family man sharing your experience knowledge and happiness. Keep doing what you love and know that you sharing who your videos make a smile!

Newb Tactical says:

you can make pepper spray from items at the dollar store just saying

Newb Tactical oh yeah

Newb Tactical says:

just got paid yesterday heading to dollar store to make this

Newb Tactical word!!

Johnny Lovell says:

Don’t want to take up your time! But funny story!! So I was at Walmart walking around looking at all the stuff to put in my bob don’t have a lot of money but when I can I pick up little here and there!! I’m also building a boarder box so I was getting little items
To trade with. So I passed the the stuff
For woman. Tampons and pads so I was reading the pack to check on the way it absorbs for bleeding though this could help also for packing wounds a compress larger cuts. So I picked up some stuff and at the checkout unloading my buggy the woman behind me she said it nice to see a guy that would pick up that for his wife without missing a beat told her nope I’m single there for me. She left the line and moved to another line and the cashier was looking at me funny also. So I asked her if that was the only heavyweight pads that Walmart carried?? Trying to answer !! I told here that was fine I’ll start with those. Lol

Just In Time Prepping says:

Johnny Lovell how funny <3

Johnny Lovell says:

J.I.T. Prepping
Can’t help myself sometimes when people try and read the cover before knowing anything about the inside of the book sort of speaking!! So that little voice sitting on my shoulder whispers in my ear you know you want to say it!!
Before I know it I’m there. Lol 😂😂

Just In Time Prepping says:

been there…done that people can be so blind at times 🙂

keyman keys says:

LOL .. way to go brother .

Sarah Carpenter says:

Jonny try the depends for older people they should work better then the super pads. You’ll just need to cut them down to the size you need !

Engineered ToSucceed says:

Great video brother… needs more spam… actually it needs more cowbell!

Step One survival says:

Engineered ToSucceed more cow bell!!!

H&H country says:

did you get my message on here

Step One survival says:

coyote instinct I’ll have to check sometimes I miss one. what’s up?

H&H country says:

got your stuff in the mail man loved it ty and sippi hugs to ya belinda stole my lil skeleton guy lol

Step One survival says:

coyote instinct oh yeah I replied. I’m glad you like it brother.

Kaylynn Strain says:

did you consider getting a metal dog bowl? you could use that as a cooking pot

didn’t see any at DG

Kaylynn Strain says:

I have a pair of pet food bowls that sit in a metal stand, my idea for that is to use the stand as a pot stand and cook in the bowls or use them to eat from

Step One survival says:

Kaylynn Strain definitely you could use that

Daniel Till I Die says:

New rule for that Kit! You SSGBA must survive 3 night’s! With that kit first! Film the whole thing!!!

Jessica Goldman says:

iww

Jessica Goldman says:

China’s children’s tree

Jessica Goldman says:

How about put the hand sanitizer on the cotton ball and then Light It Up

Jessica Goldman says:

Vaseline hahaha you mean petroleum

Jessica Goldman says:

Do they sell scissors and razors at the dollar store maybe you could use that to shave the disgusting beard

MZP SURVIVAL says:

you could make arm strong powder (explosive ) out of maches for self defence traps

BUSHCRAFT MZP extreme

dave smith says:

BUSHCRAFT MZP gotta be careful of batfe lol I was warned by Facebook regarding a chat room comment “break action shotgun and Bird shot loads are still useful in crisis, cut shells”

Jim White says:

No sense of humor but it is effective tried it not long ago on a box, Was not real accurate long distance, but in a bedroom door I think they would go somewhere else for sure.

TheDelawarePatriot says:

Just found your channel a couple weeks ago, cool stuff man. You inspired me to maybe do a YouTube challenge or contest of sorts on my channel, maybe like a $20-$30, dollar store prepping challenge! Take care brother Semper Fi – TDP

TheDelawarePatriot semper fi

Mike Sumrall says:

Thanks for your service Devil Dog…USN Vet here..Love the videos..Keep them coming…Take care Brother…

Mike Sumrall thank you Shipmate Emerald shellback here lol

Mike Sumrall says:

Shellback and Golden Dragon here…

3174 jordan says:

great doller store bag cotton balls and ash never heard that one thanks im going to give it a shot cheers

3174 jordan cheers

Casey Maple says:

very cool video. you got alot of stuff for 50 bucks. you are probably in the top 2 of my favorite survival channels. keep up the awesome videos

Casey Maple thank you

Jamie Bell says:

You mentioned not being able to find pepper spray at those stores;
My wife worked in the office at an apartment complex in a not-so-nice neighborhood. Official rule was that they could not have weapons in the office, but she always kept a can of wasp and hornet spray at her desk. That will work in that capacity, with a 20-feet (give or take) spray range! The DG brand is only a few dollars.

Jamie Bell nice

Jamie Bell says:

Thanks! Really liking (and learning) from what you have posted!

edcjunkie says:

That’s a super dated urban myth. And if you have to use it, you could get yourself sick, fined, or find yourself in jail. Have fun with that.

Jamie Bell says:

Would rather find myself there than a morgue. YOU have fun with that…

Woods Lore says:

Jamie Bell where I am at in Canada they sell metal frame slingshot in some of the “dollar” stores. I think they’re like $5.00

Hi Shane ! says:

Nice and easy b.o.b well done

Hi Shane ! thank you

Marley Joon says:

OMG yes why does No one pack seeds

Chili Prepper says:

It is a 3 day bag. 🌽 🍓🍎🍉

In case 3 turns infinity

Woods Lore says:

I wonder if you took the blade out of the Little hacksaw could you run a piece of cord through it to use a bow for a bowdrill fire?

Comments are disabled for this post.

4 x Person 72hr ” Bug Out Bag” Black

4 x Person 72hr ” Bug Out Bag” Black
Buy 4 x Person 72hr " Bug Out Bag" Black: Emergency Survival Kits - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
106

One person 72hr Emergency ” Bug Out Bag” Black

One person 72hr Emergency ” Bug Out Bag” Black
Buy One person 72hr Emergency " Bug Out Bag" Black: Emergency Survival Kits - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases

4 x Person 72hr ” Bug Out Bag” Coyote

4 x Person 72hr ” Bug Out Bag” Coyote
Buy 4 x Person 72hr " Bug Out Bag" Coyote: Emergency Survival Kits - ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
125

The Gun that Can Do it ALL!

click photo for more information
The Gun that Can Do it ALL!
The gun you choose for self-defense will be different from the gun you choose for perimeter protection. Handguns are more convenient, can fit in a purse or waist holster, and are much easier to conceal. On the other hand, rifles might be the better choice for defending your home, when you may need to shoot […]
260

DIY: How to Build a Solar Water Distiller

DIY: How to Build a Solar Water Distiller
Do It Yourself – Make a Solar Still to Purify H20 Without Electricity or Water Pressure Build a single-basin style solar water distiller yourself to purify water without electricity or water pressure. Beware using potentially poisonous materials in your solar still–even 100% silicone is toxic unless it is food-grade. This book covers how stills work, […]
163

Military Tactical Backpack,Small Army Assault Pack Molle Bug Out Bag Backpacks Rucksack Daypack with Tactical US Flag Patch Black

click photo for more information
Military Tactical Backpack, Small Army Assault Pack Molle Bug Out Bag Backpacks Rucksack Daypack with Tactical US Flag Patch Black : Sports & Outdoors
253

click photo for more information
Military Tactical Backpack, Large Army 3 Day Assault Pack Molle Bug Out Bag Backpacks Black : Sports & Outdoors
270

Emergency Zone 840-2 Person Urban Survival Bug Out Bag

Emergency Zone 840-2 Person Urban Survival Bug Out Bag
Emergency Zone 840-2 Urban Survival Bug Out Bag Emergency Disaster Kit, 2 Person, Black - Camping First Aid Kits -
148

Volcanoes – Mother of Disasters

Volcanoes – Mother of Disasters
Volcanoes in your neighborhood – Where will YOU go when the Volcano Blow? Immediate Threats The word Volcano probably calls to mind flowing lava, tropical islands, and maybe the tragic destruction at Pompeii. But Volcanoes can be bigger, worse, and have wider-ranging effects than you might expect. The aftermath of huge volcanic eruptions can cause […]
222

D.I.Y. Bugout Shelter

D.I.Y.  Bugout Shelter
  Hi guys, I’m Lilly and today I’m going to show you my bug out camp. When it comes to bug out camps, camouflage is essential so that’s why I have put a lot of debris and leaves on the back side of my top. Let’s take a walk around my shelter here.  As you […]
161

▶ Electronic Armageddon

▶  Electronic Armageddon
  The Reality of an Electronic Armageddon
143

Alert !! North Korea New High Warning EMP Attack

Alert !! North Korea New High Warning EMP Attack
  How North Korea could wipe out electrical networks across the US with a high-altitude EMP blast North Korea’s latest nuclear weapons test has renewed fears of a devastating electro-magnetic pulse, or EMP, attack that could wipe out electrical grids across the US. For the first time, North Korea specifically mentioned the possibility of an […]
137

JOHN KELLY WARNS OF NORTH KOREA EMP

JOHN KELLY WARNS OF NORTH KOREA EMP
  ITS GAINING MORE ATTENTION..NOW THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE PRESIDENT A FORMER US GENERAL IS SAYING IT AS WELL. COULD IT BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS? IF WE LOOK AT THE DRILLS..ITS EARTHQUAKE.. TSUNAMI… NUCLEAR BOMB… EMP… BLACKOUT… WAR. NOT TO MENTION THE CIVIL WAR..Marshall LAW…AND FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!
138

Why Every Prepper Needs Paracord

Why Every Prepper Needs Paracord
Paracord is short for parachute cord and it’s akin to a miracle piece of equipment that any and every serious prepper or survivalist should have. It’s usually referred to as 550 paracord because despite its thin appearance, it can hold 550 lbs. That’s some serious strength. The cord itself can be unraveled to reveal inner […]
126

Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Non GMO Survival Seed Kit – Part of Our Legacy and Heritage – 50 Varieties 100% Naturally Grown- Best For Gardeners Who Raise Their Own Healthy Food

click photo for more information
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Non GMO Survival Seed Kit - Part of Our Legacy and Heritage - 50 Varieties 100% Naturally Grown- Best For Gardeners Who Raise Their Own Healthy Food : Vegetable Plants : Garden & Outdoor

Heritage Survival Seed Vault – Food Forever

Heritage Survival Seed Vault – Food Forever
Heritage Survival Seed Vault 25 Year Storage Life. Fruit Herb and Vegetable Heirloom Seeds. 85% Germination Success For Doomsday Preparedness Peace of Mind. Emergency Supplies in a .30 Cal Ammo Box. : Garden & Outdoor

The Best Radios for SHTF

The Best Radios for SHTF
What channels are best in an emergency, try some of these… Frequency List for SHTF Survivalist Radio Communications and Preppers Information about common frequencies and channels for tactical, emergency, and survival for HAM, CB, MURS, GMRS, PMR, Marine, and other radios. SHTF Survivalist Radio Frequency List and Charts for the doomsday prepper… All preppers need […]
268

Top 10 Most Wished For Survival Stuff

Top 10 Most Wished For Survival Stuff
Top 10 Most Wished For Survival Stuff From Amazon Updated Often – Check Back Again Soon [azon_hot_list categoryid=”3401081″ type=”most_wished” max=”10″]
527

SGE 400/3 review, again

SGE 400/3 review, again
  By popular request, another look at the most comfortable gas mask I know of.
249

Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply Pail

Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Food Storage Supply Pail
Click for Info. The Augason Farms 30-day emergency food pail contains delicious meals that are easy to prepare and nutritious. With an extended shelf life, offer your family a convenient solution for preparing meals when the kitchen at home isn’t an option. Consider it food insurance for a for your family and loved ones. Perfect […]
197

Emergency Food Bar for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness (Pack of 4)

click photo for more information
Emergency Food Bar for Survival Kits and Disaster Preparedness (Pack of 4)
The 2,400 calorie ER Bar is a 72-hour emergency ration formulated specifically for disaster victims. Each packet contains six individual 410 calorie rations that are ready-to-eat with no preparation. The ER bar is formulated with an optimum balance of salt, carbohydrates, protein, fat and enriched with the recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals. One […]
182

Emergency Food Rations – Less Sugar and More Nutrients Than Other Leading Brands – (5 Year Shelf Life)-9 bars

click photo for more information
Emergency Food Bar Rations – Survival Gear: 3600 Calorie Bar of Ready-to-Eat Rations: These ready-to-eat food rations are full of essential vitamins and minerals, and are designed to ensure survival during catastrophic events. With a lengthy 5 year shelf life you are sure to have a long lasting product for those “Just in case” moments. […]
160

Bugging In – Planning to Stay

Bugging In – Planning to Stay
If Bugging In is your primary plan when the STHF, I’ve got some thoughts for considerations and for your planning. You’ll have to deal with Noise Pollution, Light Pollution, Odor Pollution, Security, Defense and have a plan to Bug Out if you’re compromised. Bugging In: What To Do When TSHTF and You Live In Suburbia […]
256

Fun Shotgun – Black Aces – Survival Shotguns

Fun Shotgun – Black Aces – Survival Shotguns
Combat shotgun A combat shotgun is a shotgun that is intended for use in an offensive role typically by a military force. The earliest shotguns specifically designed.… Survival Shotguns Survival Shotguns Need a Fun Tactical Shotgun? Black Aces Tactical isn’t a household name. Yet. They don’t have the longevity of Colt or the pedigree of […]
326

$65 Thousand Doomsday Bunker

$65 Thousand Doomsday Bunker
CNN’s Gary Tuchman takes a tour of a remote bunker a Utah man has prepared for the end of the world. Backyard Bunker/Fallout Shelter Build Your Own Backyard Doomsday Bunker/Fallout Shelter Survival Preppers Doomsday Survival Checklist: Prepare Professional Survival & First Aid Kits for Your Home, Bunker, Auto, Work, and Bug-Out Bag Doomsday Bunker Book: […]
237

►13 Mind-Blowing Survival Bunkers that Actually Exist◄

►13 Mind-Blowing Survival Bunkers that Actually Exist◄
●13 Mind-Blowing Survival Bunkers that Actually Exist Amazing Video This underground bunker in the Alps is not what you’d expect an underground bunker to look like at all. The Villa Vals in the Swiss Alps is a luxury vacation spot that turns a concrete industrial survival cave into a contemporary and beautiful place to stay. […]
565

Proster Rechargeable 16 Channel Walkie Talkie Set

Proster Rechargeable 16 Channel Walkie Talkie Set
This radio is helpful for the following circumstances: security guard, supermarket connection, construction area indication.It is also helpful for field survival, biking and hiking. It is very easy to use these. All you need is turn these two to the same channel (16 channel to be chosen), push a button, and you can hear from […]
187

BELLSOUTH T388 2 Piece T-388 3-5KM 22 FRS and GMRS UHF Walkie-Talkie Set

BELLSOUTH T388 2 Piece T-388 3-5KM 22 FRS and GMRS UHF  Walkie-Talkie Set
This BellSouth small and portable walkie-talkie has 22 FRS and GMRS channels and 10 Call tones, Keystroke Tones Get audible tones with each key press for response or confirmation, and Power Saver Circuitry that extends battery life when not transmitting or receiving. Power with 4 X AAA batteries (Not Included) Features: LCD display VOX hands-free […]
164
load more posts
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.