- Be Prepared Solar Generators
- solar panels for above ground pools -find- solar panels for above ground pools
- kaneka solar panels -find- kaneka solar panels
- RENOGY PORTABLE GENERATOR +1 Renogy Portable Generator REVIEW! +2 #RenogyPortableGenerator
- sunsei solar panels -find- sunsei solar panels
- The Solaaron Outback-Mate500 solar generator is seen here charging in the yard
- 300 watt solar panels -find- 300 watt solar panels
- Nature Power Products – Watt Solar Mini Farm
- bulk solar panels -find- bulk solar panels
- camper solar panels -find- camper solar panels
This product is a simple plug n play solar power kit. It comes with everything you need for portable power and all you have to do is plug the panel into the batterybox via 2 mc4 conectors that are male and female making it simple and quick.
The package comes with a brand new 100 watt solar panel, brand new 30 ft of wire, and a xantrex xpower 1500. The xantrex xpower is brand new but, I have added a 10amp charge contoller and mc4 conectors on the batterybox and I test it before repackaging to make sure everything is working.
The 30 ft of wire make it easy to put the panel in the sun and the battery where you need it. Works great for remote areas without grid power, emergencies, camping, or whatever you need power for.
The charge contoller has a built in diode so when the sun goes down, it goes down with it and does not drain your battery at night. May qualify for federal 30% tax credit if put on your residency, check your state taxes for aditional tax credits.
The battery and the panel will ship seperately and may not arive on the same day. When you get the batterybox out of the box simply locate the 2 mc4 conectors in the back and plug your 30 ft of wire into the conectors, then conect the other end of the wire into the mc4 conectors on you panel and you are charging.