Some preppers opt to purchase a generating plant that’s solar powered. While these can be expensive, they can provide all the energy your home needs. Using the earth’s natural light that’s provided by the sun during the day is a way that some preppers prepare while using battery operated lamps is another. Candles, kerosene and propane are good prepper options.
In a SHTF scenario we have many things to consider. First and foremost we focus on food, water and warmth, and not necessarily in that specific order. What will you use under these circumstances to accommodate survival heating, eating and hygiene?
Preppers know the only ones they can count on for long-term survival is themselves, so they get ready. What they do to get ready, is they prepare to be self-sufficient. Many of them begin homesteading.
Doomsday Prepper Links
- Doomsday Survival Bunkers
- 505 Games Is Joining The Zombie Apocalypse – How to Survive …
- TASK: Tactical Apocalypse Survival Kit | materialicious
- Apocalypse Survival: What You Need To Eat Before The Cannibals …
- Sardine Can Giftware » Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit
- Dead-On Annihilator Zombie Apocalypse Survival Tool | Geekologie
- Apocalypse Kit – Gerber Gear